Monday 7 July 2014

Woohoo! Hipsters!

Every city has hipsters! But in Kiev, hipsters are like a rare species of Homo Sapiens, you gotta hunt for 'em. That's why I devised an incredibly evil plan- THE HIPSTER LAIR or WHERE THE HIPSTER LIVES (I'm still working on the name...). Basically, I'll walk around with my hipster-consultant and document all the places hipsters hang out! 
If you're a hipster- you will find a place to polish your sweet Ray Ban glasses and complain about the mainstreamness of the world. If you're not one- you can, I dunno, spy on hipsters...? 
Anyway, seeing that my mission is rather time-consuming, I plan on posting the data and research results sometime this week! 
Have no fear! Your friendly blogger iPhone Guy is here! Post any requests or stuff down in the comment section, I'll respond, because most of the time I have nothing better to do.... 
P.s: please don't hate me, hipsters! 

No comments:

Post a Comment